To empower the society through the provision of quality education and social services use of technology and promotion of cultural heritage.
A dynamic and a multi skilled society actively participating in sustainable development.
Mandate Of The Department
The Education,ICT, Culture and Social services Department mandate is:
- To enhance access, equity and quality services for all children from conception to 8 years.
- Promote and coordinate training and reseacrh for sustainable development
- To protect and promote the County’s National heritage
- To effectively and efficiently promote gender equality and freedom form discrimination of all persons
- To improve the quality of life for all Kiambu people by targeting a cross-section of human, cultural and social welfare projects and programmes.
- To offer technical skills to the youth to enable them make a contribution to development of self and society.
- Offer the highest attainable standards of ICT in order to improve service delivery in the county.